- Download the Jupyter notebook handout – see the files at the end of this page. Save it under your personal directory.
- Download the data files for Mushroom Classification and Math performance survey from Kaggle. Alternatively, see the end of this page. Save them also under your personal directory.
- Open the command prompt.
- Enter the directory where you downloaded the notebook. (`cd /path/to/directory`).
- Open the notebook by typing: `jupyter notebook dsc17-tp2-handout.ipynb` in the command prompt.
- Learn and have fun.
For a quick idea about how to use the Jupyter notebook, take a look at this online tutorial: Notebook basics.
- The Jupyter notebook handout: dsc17-tp2-handout.ipynb (Dropbox Link).
- Mushrooms data. (Dropbox Link).
- Math performance data. (Dropbox Link)
Back to the Data Science course.